On today’s show, Steve and Dan welcome Jeff Lawson from Lawson Plumbing. Jeff shares some great tips for solving common household plumbing issues.
Plus, Skip Bidell from from Spike TV’s hit show Catch a Contractor, Mary Heitmeyer from Chef DuJour with the ultimate Cinco de Mayo snack, and Lorri McElroy with the exciting Peel and Stick Sanding Glove.
Cheat Salsa (Chunky or Saucy)
- 2-3 cans Rotel (mild, medium, or hot – whichever you and your guests can handle)
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes finely diced
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 1-2 garlic cloves finely diced (use fresh garlic)
- Jalapeno or Serrano chilis finely diced
- Recommended – My Nana’s Tortilla Chips
- Optional – add green/red bell pepper finely diced
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 4 hours for all the flavors to mesh. If you don’t want a chunky version either pulse blend the mixture in the blender in batches or use an immersion blender to puree. Serve chilled with tortilla chips.
Fiesta like there’s no mañana.
To listen to this show, click play below.